Thursday, October 18, 2012

Oooppps!

So, as some of you may have noticed, I haven't been posting much for a few weeks! (Or um, responding to e-mail, oops!) Sorry for this, I broke my hand! It was a freak accident (I really just wanted a brownie...) and I'm out for a few more weeks at least! :( I can't hold up a camera until the contraption is off my wrist. But! I am looking forward to an awesome bounce back from this! Because of the re-schedules I've had to make and outrageous amount of travel I am doing this holiday season, I am now booking for JANUARY 2013! If you would like to book a shoot for January, simply mention this post to receive one free 8x10 and 15% of your session!

-Emily

1 comment:

  1. Your blog have awesome posts and amazing capture of every function and family. Here are some different way of photography to save your memories. Capture your babies’ photos precious one, so small, so sweet. Toddler Photography in Faridabadat an affordable price

    ReplyDelete